1. Jaundice: It is the condition in which the Liver gets affected, skin and eyes turned yellow due to the deposition of bile pigments.
2. Vomiting: It is the ejection of stomach contents like food and water mixed with digestive juices and enzymes out through the mouth. The reflex action is controlled by the vomiting center in the medulla oblongata of the brain.
- Feeling of nausea precedes vomiting.
3. Diarrhoea: Its the condition on which the abnormal frequency of bowel movements and increased liquidity of fecal discharge is known as Diarrhoea.
- It reduces the absorption of food and water.
4. Indigestion: Under this condition, the food after being eaten does not get digested properly which leads to a feeling of stomach fullness. It is due to the inadequate secretion of enzymes, anxiety, food poisoning, overeating of food, and taking spicy foods.
5. Constipation: It is the condition in which feces are retained within the large intestinal part called rectum because the bowel movement occurs irregularly so, the fecal matter gets dry and remains in the body.